Live-streaming influencer marketing is a powerful way to reach a large and engaged audience. Here are five reasons why you should consider working with live-streaming influencers:
- Live-streaming advertisements hit the most coveted demographics. According to Twitch, 70% of its viewers are between the ages of 18 and 35, the coveted demographic for many brands. This means that live-streaming is a great way to reach young people who are more likely to be interested in your products or services.
- Viewers like live content because it’s unscripted and feels natural. Live reactions and interactions with brands feel less intrusive than mid-roll ads, and viewers can see how their favorite creator is supported by the ad. This makes live-streaming a more authentic and engaging way to market your brand.
- Influencers already have a loyal audience. While it may be tempting to create a new Twitch channel for your brand, live streaming can involve a heavy amount of lift. Live streaming influencers have already done the work, and can easily promote your brand to their audience. This can save you time and money, and help you reach a wider audience.
- Content distribution is a breeze. Live streaming creators are often not exclusively on Twitch or YouTube but have their own content distribution plans in place. Clips from their stream can quickly be cut up for TikTok and Instagram and boost your brand reach instantly. This means that your content can be seen by a wider audience on a variety of platforms.
- Live engagement. Live streaming creators often see great chat engagement from their viewers. Seeing feedback about your brand in real-time and measuring the impact on consumers can become simple by using Show – as we record the chat activity after each ad we place. This can help you improve your marketing campaigns and get more out of your investment.